Friday, March 5

What a surprise! Que sorpresa!

When I started this blog I never thought that more a 20 people will read it, now I have over 400 hits in just 1 month, for me it’s been great.

I hope one day I’ll be writing my own column about baseball, I have a passion for baseball and the Dominican Republic, I love my country and I love Baseball.

I’ve started this blog and I did not realize the responsibility I had, now I have to write more often and try to find better histories, they are many great blogs, I hope to one day have half the hits they have.

As I posted a few days ago I intend to write in English and Spanish to reach readers from my country, writing in English for me is a little harder but I hope to keep improving.

I’ll try to write about more Dominican Players, not only Dodgers players.


Thanks to all the people who read my blog and especially to (Jon Thoughts) for reading it and write about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cuando empecé este blog nunca pensé que mas de 20 personas lo iban a leer, ahora mas de 400 personas lo han leído en aproximadamente 1 mes, esto ha sido un gran logro para mi.

Espero algún día escribir mi propia columna acerca de Béisbol, soy apasionado de este deporte y de mi país, amo el Béisbol y a esta media isla.

Empecé este blog sin saber la responsabilidad que tenia, ahora tengo que escribir mas a menudo y conseguir mejores historias, existen una gran cantidad de blogs de muy alta calidad y espero algún día tener la mitad de las visitas que ellos tienen.

Desde ahora las historias estarán tanto en ingles como en Español para tratar de atraer lectores de habla hispana, escribir en ingles se me hace un poco mas difícil pero espero seguir mejorando.

Gracias a todos aquellos que han leído lo que escribo y especialmente a (Jon Thoughts) por las menciones a mi Blog.

No comments: